Bought this amazing window in Asheville last weekend. I spotted it right when I walked in one of the eclectic stores downtown and immediately snatched it up. I just love when I find pieces that look like they were made for my condo. I'll post pics when I've hung it, will tie in with the window in my bedroom and the wood and green match perfectly in the living room where it will live above my tv.
I couldn't find anything about the artist online, but it is by Luna Valley Designs - Laurel Wiker (Let me know if you'd like her phone #). The store owner told me that the wood and glass are from historic houses in Asheville. Just like my mom's a sucker for "true" stories made into movies, I love unique pieces of art with an interesting anecdote behind it.
3 comments:
I love it! The historic distric is actually Montford for anyone interested.
And i like how you put it by a tree outside for the pic, haha very woodsy :)
Well I assent to but I contemplate the collection should prepare more info then it has.
Post a Comment