Tuesday, January 27

New pics of my pretty condo!

Here's the den area. What's new since the last pics I put up: the basket storage thing (it has blankets in it), a couple plants, a few more pillows (although you can't really see them), and the Atlanta coffee table book.

Here's my new flat screen tv I got for Christmas. I now have 2 tv's in my 1 bedroom condo. 

And here's a desk that was my grandmothers. The little lamp I got free at work (someone was just giving away stuff, it was like wolves on a carcass). 
And I've done some more to my bedroom and bathroom. Pics to come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sapresodas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]quarkxpress free full download, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]software reseller new[/url]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]discount educational software net[/url] discount computer software nero lite 9
dj software to buy [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]buy software online in[/url] free download adobe creative suite 4
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]software discount game software[/url] cheap flight software
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]student discount for software[/url] i sell used software
software market in canada [url=http://sapresodas.net/]photoshop software to buy[/url][/b]

Related Posts with Thumbnails