Saturday, October 3
Where I spend all my time
During the day ... Hard at work! My officemate, Jenn, was a good sport about taking my pic, but pretty sure she thinks I'm crazy.
I cleaned my desk for the pic - It's usually covered in papers and granola crumbs. And fun fact: my desktop is a pic I took in Rockport, Mass and it's a part of the employee's art ppt presentation in the lobby (as of like, yesterday). Tim, can I please tell you how close I came to submitting one of your pics and passing it off as mine?
At night... Sorry, no pic of me sleeping! But don't you love the new comforter? Much better than the old one. Now if only those darn euro shams would go on sale.
Notice I didn't post a pic of the gym...
Labels:
Condo Stuff,
Life in Atlanta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE the new comforter!
amazing, i want your bedset
only a grande'? nice willpower!
Post a Comment