~These slouchy ankle boots I bought at DSW last night (I bought them in brown, not magenta)
~The adorable golden lab puppy I saw hanging out of a car window on the way to work this morning (Hey, it's the little things)
~Pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips, omg so good. I am obsessed with all things pumpkin/fall. I've been meaning to stop by Trader Joe's to pick up some fall treats, but I think the never ending supply at my office will suffice.

~The book Hunger Games. My friend Chelsea is obsessed with it and kept asking me to read it. I had my reservations at first but it was definitely a page turner, kind of Harry Potter/Twilight'esque. There's a sequel but I'm told it's not as good. Chelsea's next recommendation is The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
DISLIKES:
~The boot camp class I've been seeing on my way to work in the mornings, I just gawk at them as they collapse on the ground after sprinting.
~The chips at On the Border, they are like half a tortilla shell. I award the best chips in Atlanta to Uncle Julio's because thin chips with lots of salt are the best!
~The poor stray cat I saw last night in the parking lot of On the Border that wouldn't come to me. I was so upset over it that it prompted my above boot purchase.
~How worthless I am at maintaining my condo. My dad is coming over this weekend to hang curtain hooks (pics to come!!), change my air filter, fix my leaky sink, touch up some spots on the wall and other stuff I don't even know how to explain. I'm doing good just keeping it semi clean, but I'm really good at buying stuff for it!
3 comments:
ok, I want to try those cookies they sound amazing!
have you tried any of the holiday pumpkin beer/ales? yum! :) they remind me of Butterbeer in Harry Potter for some reason.
love the boots!
Cute shoes!
And I love all things fall and pumpkin, too!
Post a Comment