Tuesday, September 15

SPOTTED

Who: Me

When: Last night at 9:45ish

Doing What: Lounging on my couch and fully immersed in the last 15 minutes of the Gossip Girl season premier.

Wearing: Bright red pajama bottoms and an old yellow t-shirt, both about 5 sizes too big for me, and I had wet hair.

Then: Ridiculously loud alarm goes off in my condo building and an intercom proclaiming "There's been an emergency in the building, please evacuate!" At this point I turned into the human equivalent of a dog chasing its tail. I had to run down 6 flights of stairs and I was so scared! Turns out somebody had just burned something. I returned to my condo with a pounding heart (from the stairs) having missed the last part of Gossip Girl. And apparently I threw the remote control because it was right in the middle of the room.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails