Monday, September 14

Likes & Dislikes

Likes:

~This fun necklace that was practically free from Forever 21. I wore it to work the other day and everytime I looked down at it put me in a good (descent) mood:

~So in addition to the candy, my office now has a constant supply of doughnuts. Turns out the intern's girlfriend works at Duncan Doughnuts. This one goes under "Like" and then "Hate" for after I've eaten them. Seriously though, who could resist a pink sprinkled doughnut sitting 10 feet away waving at you on a dreary Monday morning?! I would like to meet the person that could.

~Clothes I look better in + Getting excited about the Holidays + Pumpkin spiced lattes = My fav season is here!

Dislikes:

~How hard it is to change the toilet paper in my office's bathroom. Sorry if that's TMI, but it drew blood one day!

~That Project Runway is on Lifetime now. So annoying how their icon takes up 1/4 of the screen and they act like it's the presidential election or something.

~That I have absolutely no sense of rhythm. I went to a step aerobics class Saturday morning where a clap was required at one point. My clap came about 2 seconds after everyone elses. It looked like I was actually trying to clap at the exact opposite time.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Lol, I wish we lived in the same city so I could take step classes with u!!
(And why are u changing tp in your office bathroom??)

Related Posts with Thumbnails