~My condo building's gym got a makeover! It was actually awhile ago but I haven't blogged about it. There's now a huge flat screen TV and the old carpet has been replaced with black rubber flooring.
~Veggie paninis from Figo. MMM, they have red peppers, cheese, mushrooms, and basil leaves.
~I get to see my friend Sarah in just 17 days, SO excited! She has lived in Asheville, NC for a year now and I've been waiting to visit her until I was settled here in Atlanta. I have Memorial Day off so it's the perfect weekend to visit.
~American Idol contestant Allison, hope she wins! She is like Kelly Clarkson but edgier.
Dislikes:
~I went to the dentist yesterday. Miserable. They kept asking me if I was okay and my response was, "I don't like going to the dentist." One of my cavity fillings has to be fixed next week. Yay.
~I got to spend some QT with Annie this past weekend, and it's always so hard to say good bye :( I wish she lived with me but I value my sleep too much.
~How on Facebook I can't figure out how to look at status updates. How else am I supposed to stalk people?
~American Idol contestant Danny. I agree with Simon — he did sound like he was screaming in a scary movie last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment