Tuesday, May 5

Bangs!

Thinking about what to do with my hair. I'm definitely growing it out long, but wondering what to do with my bangs.

This is what my hair looks like right now (ignore the double chin please):
My bangs are at that awkward stage where they do things like this:
But I HATE short bangs! There should never be any space between bangs and eyebrows. There's so many things wrong with this pic (from last summer). 
Better here, but this pic was taken in winter
Love Kim Kardashian and Leighton Meester's bangs, but they also look wintry, even though these pics were taken in April.
Consensus: I think my face looks better with bangs, but when I wear my hair curly bangs can look not so great, and I wear my hair curly a lot in the summer. Maybe shorter side bangs? I'll get back to you.

2 comments:

K_Streams_Her_C said...

I think your hair looks great in all the photos!

sarah said...

love the ashley collage :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails