Friday, February 27

To do list for the weekend:

Productivity is going to be the theme of my weekend. Here's some things that I need to get done, and I'm putting them on here to hold myself accountable:

-Clean my condo. It looks like a war zone. There's a pile of dirty dishes in my sink, clothes half hazardly strewn about, and even a dead plant that I need to toss. Ew. I can't go on living this way.
-Desperately need to do laundry. I couldn't tell you the last time I did it, at least six weeks ago.
-Get my Georgia driver's license. Something I've been putting off for what, oh about 6 months now.
-Buy some gifts.
-Close my Kentucky bank account.
-Cuddle and play with Olive.
-Surprisingly I don't need to go to the grocery store, I made a big trip last weekend. And now I'm stressed trying to eat all the fruit I bought.
-Since I'm almost fully recovered from my boot camp class that I attended earlier this week, I've got to get in some serious workouts. Well, serious for me (aka a long walk/jog).

K we'll see how much I actually accomplish...

1 comment:

sarah said...

i love the fact that you're stressed about eating fruit :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails