Friday, November 14

Seriously

I never thought I'd say these words, but Grey's is officially going downhill, and fast. 

Denny is back. In the form of a ghost. 

Now if I was writing Grey's, this is what would be happening:

-Denny would never ever reappear on the show. Um hello, he's dead and it was like 3 seasons ago. I didn't even like him when he was alive and now he's even worse lurking in corners while Izzy dramatically shakes her head telling herself she's not crazy. It's so transparent that the writers are just trying to make the show like season 2 when it was at its most popular.

-Addison, Dr. Burke, and Dr. Han would all come back, and Lexie would leave because she is annoying and adds nothing to the show.

-Meredith would once and for all get over her mom and commitment issues.

-Christina would keep being Christina.

-George and Izzy would be together.

-Oh and did I mention that I would never bring Denny back?

1 comment:

Allison said...

I so totally agree!!! What is up with the Denny thing? The ending last night/preview for next week... its just ridiculous.

I would also love to see:

Issie and Alex happily together (mostly because I want to see more of Dr. Karev...)

Oh, and I also think it would be very entertaining to see Sloan and Lexie together (it would just be funny and give her a small purpose on the show!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails