Thursday, November 13

OK, What I REALLY Want for Christmas...



Is not a slanket or a Chanel purse, but more stuff to make my condo cuter!

The above pics are from a blog that was featured on Design Sponge today, and they make me green with envy. In fact, I told two of my coworkers that it brings tears to my eyes, to which they responded, "Tears of joy?" I replied, "No, tears of pain because I'm a failure at decorating my condo!" Not that I don't love my condo or the new stuff I have bought to fill it, but the Crate and Barrel catalogue never ceases to make me feel like a careless and color blind decorator.

2 comments:

K_Streams_Her_C said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! - Katy

Allison said...

your condo looks fab! what are you talking about?! (I mean seriously - you have seen my place...) But I will say, I am dying to have one of those walls with the random yet coordinated picture frames :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails