Tuesday, October 28

Still Obsessed...


with pumpkins!!! I just love all things fall! 

Here are my absolute favorite fall things:

~the crisp cool air, especially when it smells smoky

~the excitement of pulling out clothes and accessories that have only seen the back of a closet for the past year

~the quickly approaching holidays

~new TV shows

~football (tailgating! not so much the watching part, even though I haven't gotten to do either this year)

~my albino skin has an excuse to stay shielded from the deathly sun rays

~crunchy leaves and beautiful colors 

~hot drinks are so much more pleasant

~halloween candy

~my electric blanket gets to come out!

The president of the company where I work brought in little pumpkins for everyone's desks. We were all supposed to take one, but I took three! (one of those in the pic I already had)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails