Monday, October 27

My Condo is Getting Cuter!



Top pic: My new kitchen table! Love it! My realtor called me and told me that a lady she knows is selling a bunch of furniture. When my realtor saw the table, she immediately thought of it for my breakfast nook. And the chairs are from Ikea - $15 each can't get any better than that! Now all it needs is a fun fall arrangement!

Middle pic: I've added a few more decorative items to my den area: pictures, rug, vase, and the antique box (my great grandfather made it). Don't worry I'm by no means finished decorating!

Bottom pic: After we picked up the table on Saturday, my realtor took me to one of her favorite flea markets in Sandy Springs. I got these two cute wine signs to hang over the bar area. 

1 comment:

K_Streams_Her_C said...

Your realtor is so nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails