Wednesday, September 10

When Will They Learn














I love celebrities. But I don't love how they think that the general public is going to rush and buy or do whatever they endorse. A clothing line or a perfume is one thing, but a presidential candidate? Kim Kardashian is known primarily for her sex tape, so does she really think that anyone cares who she is voting for? Speaking for myself, it makes me want to do the complete opposite. Russell Brand, who I referred to as one my "weekend lows" in a previous posts, while hosting the MTV awards, pleaded with the audience to vote for Obama on behalf of the world. I mean, really? He could hardly string a coherent sentence together. It probably would have done Obama more good if he had told everyone to vote for McCain. Celebrities need to stick to what they do best, red carpets and reality shows! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails