With all the craziness of moving and being in a new city, my diet and exercise habits have slipped somewhat. In Lexington, I was surprisingly really good about going to the gym after work and packing healthy lunches. Yeah not so much here. I haven't joined a gym nor done much grocery shopping because I'm so transient right now. But that is going to change! I'm off to a good start. Last night I went for a long jog. Today, for my supervisor Dawn's birthday, someone brought in Krispy Kreme doughnuts and I didn't eat ANY! We also ordered in Thai for lunch and I had a salad. However, I did eat Mexican and stir fry for lunch the past two days, and I came home from work the other day and ate cool ranch doritos and oreos with peanut butter...You have to start somewhere though, right?
Wednesday, September 10
Getting Better
With all the craziness of moving and being in a new city, my diet and exercise habits have slipped somewhat. In Lexington, I was surprisingly really good about going to the gym after work and packing healthy lunches. Yeah not so much here. I haven't joined a gym nor done much grocery shopping because I'm so transient right now. But that is going to change! I'm off to a good start. Last night I went for a long jog. Today, for my supervisor Dawn's birthday, someone brought in Krispy Kreme doughnuts and I didn't eat ANY! We also ordered in Thai for lunch and I had a salad. However, I did eat Mexican and stir fry for lunch the past two days, and I came home from work the other day and ate cool ranch doritos and oreos with peanut butter...You have to start somewhere though, right?
Labels:
Life in Atlanta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment