Friday, September 5

Today I am Thankful For:

1. My new condo.
2. That I have a place to stay until I get to live in my new condo.
3. That the place I get to stay until I get to live in my new condo has cable (I've been deprived) and every magazine subscription you could ever want.
4. That the place I get to stay until I get to live in my new condo is close to my job.
5. That I had the most amazing lunch today. I got to sit in  a lunch meeting for a sales representative from a paper company. We had really good salads (raisin walnut salad, pasta salad, chicken salad, fruit salad), these delicious jalapeno bread things, and sweet tea.
6. That I get to have another amazing lunch on Monday. Sarah will be here and I've already decided where we're going for lunch: www.realchowbaby.com.
7. That after this weekend all my stuff will be safely put away in a storage unit, and I won't have to worry about moving again for about, um, another couple weeks...
8. Vitamin water.
9. That I got to go to bed early last night.
10. Balloons that seem to never deflate.
and finally...
11. The dolly that Dawn lent me from work so that moving will be so much easier tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails