I'm sitting at my desk eating carrot sticks with ranch dressing, and notice that I have not one, not two, not three, but four items on my desk that are of bichon frises. Now everyone who knows me is of course fully aware of my love of the cutest and cuddliest dogs on the planet, but I don't want to be like a crazy old lady who is obsessed with her pets at the mere age of twenty-four. If I'm like this now, what will I be like forty years from now? In my opinion, the bichons on my desk are completely acceptable. I have two pictures of sweet Annie (I will admit one is framed), a bichon puppy calendar that Rachel gave me (it's small), and a bichon magnet Dawn gave me on my magnetic marker board (also small). And my desk area is pretty big so it's not like they are that dominating. With my living situation up in the air right now, I need my work space to feel personalized and peaceful, which is just how I feel when I look into the face of a sweet bich bich! Don't you?
Wednesday, September 3
Obsessive?
I'm sitting at my desk eating carrot sticks with ranch dressing, and notice that I have not one, not two, not three, but four items on my desk that are of bichon frises. Now everyone who knows me is of course fully aware of my love of the cutest and cuddliest dogs on the planet, but I don't want to be like a crazy old lady who is obsessed with her pets at the mere age of twenty-four. If I'm like this now, what will I be like forty years from now? In my opinion, the bichons on my desk are completely acceptable. I have two pictures of sweet Annie (I will admit one is framed), a bichon puppy calendar that Rachel gave me (it's small), and a bichon magnet Dawn gave me on my magnetic marker board (also small). And my desk area is pretty big so it's not like they are that dominating. With my living situation up in the air right now, I need my work space to feel personalized and peaceful, which is just how I feel when I look into the face of a sweet bich bich! Don't you?
Labels:
Animals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is beatuful! I love Bichons too, but mine is a little guy. He had a bad start in life, owner before me did not treat him well. Police fetched him - and now he has shared his life with me for 9 years! He dos not look as much as a Bichon as yours ( I do`nt cut or comb his hear like that) - but his behavior is! He is my true companion wherever I go!
Nice blog!
Greatings from Norway!
Post a Comment