Wednesday, September 3

My Best Condo Offer

So I have made an offer on the perfect condo, but someone else has, too. Hello don't these people know I want this condo? I am now waiting to hear the verdict from my realtor...

Another exciting weekend is quickly approaching. I have rented out a storage space to store my stuff while I am at my aunt's place. Her condo is for sale so I have to keep it really neat, hence my not bringing over all my clothes, shoes, bags, dvds, books, pictures of Annie, kitchen and bathroom stuff, etc. 

The song that comes to mind right now is the opening scene in "My Best Friend's Wedding." It's called "Wishing and Hoping" and it really doesn't have anything to do with a condo except for the fact that I'm wishing and hoping that I get this condo. The song is actually kind of annoying so I decided not to post it. Maybe I'll watch MBFW when I go home, but probably not because watching Gossip Girl is taking top viewing priority. So yeah really need to find a condo so I can get a life... :) 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails