Wednesday, December 5

Surprise Parties!

This past Saturday night were 2 of my Atlanta best friend's birthday celebrations!

A group of us surprised Hannah at the Mexican restaurant Cantina -


 The boys in our group were off watching the end of the UGA game at the bar when this was taken, haha


Later that night I joined the festivities for Louisa's 30th birthday, Chad designed this Tory Burch cake for her, it was amazing!

We had dinner at Dante's Down the Hatch, I'd never been before and it's one of the Atlanta places I'd been wanting to go to for years. If you haven't been I definitely recommend going before it closes in a couple months, a very unique dining experience for sure. This is one of the alligators that lives there, Pinocchio! The owner, Dante, shared all kinds of crazy stories with us about celebs and wild animals he'd encountered and he had the pics to prove it!

My fav part of the meal was the bread I got to dip in the cheese fondue, just give me cheese and carbs and I'm good to go. The dinner was a little more intensive then I signed up for. They brought a plate of raw meat and veggies that you cooked yourself in a communal pot of some kind of boiling oil on a metal stick. It stressed me out making sure I cooked it enough, I asked my entire end of the table to inspect each piece and give me the green light that I wouldn't get salmonella from eating it. And even if everyone told me it was ok I didn't believe they could see it in the dim lighting. I was a super fun dinner companion. I did come down with something a couple days later but don't think it was from raw meat. Dante's is a fun place to celebrate a birthday, if I go back I'm just going with the cheese!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails