Thursday, November 1

Misc. Updates

We had our last bocce game of the season last week, the Family Jewels had a great season at the Ivy and Thursday nights aren't going to be the same without bocce. We won the first round of the playoffs -


Pony dressed for fall! I am drinking a Blue Moon pumpkin beer, my fav.

 Yeah! 

Between games we refueled with a healthy dinner at Waffle House -


This adorable puppy cheered us on during game #2


 Next season we may play on Sundays, brunch, mimosas and bocce sounds like a good Sunday to me!

Feel very blessed to have received these beautiful bouquets of flowers at work last week, as many of you know my family's sweet 14 year-old bichon Annie passed away a couple weeks ago. She had started having seizures over the past year and was having a very hard time, we miss her so much but glad she isn't suffering and disoriented anymore. She was very loved!


Earlier this week I went on a department outing to the Botanical Gardens, it was all decorated for fall -

Pretty daisies

 They had a Scarecrows in the Garden contest about a month ago, this is my company's Pinterest Pixie that some of my coworkers made -


 Some more that I really liked -

50 Shades of Hay

 BWF - Best Witches Forever!

 Mirror scarecrow

Presidents scarecrow
 
 Clown! I sent a pic of this to Tim and Shana because Tim hates clowns and their responses, Tim - "Um, you're fat" and Shana's, "Did you get that at H&M? :)" Because I had texted her some new fall clothes I got at H&M earlier this week :) They have lots of colored cords for just $25!


 I also texted the pic to Sarah with the caption "Happy Birthday!" because it was her birthday and she received it at 5:30am for some reason which made it even creepier, haha.

A few pumpkins in my condo, still obsessed with my new mantle -

 
I didn't go to any Halloween parties this past weekend, I really needed a relaxing weekend doing a bunch of nothing since the 3-Day had been the weekend prior and then I'll be in Birmingham this coming weekend for my friend Hannah's wedding, but I did dress up as The Little Mermaid at work yesterday :)


You may remember it from a couple years ago :) We had a costume catwalk at work and I got pushed around on a cart laying like a mermaid, and one of the little girls who was there (everyone brought their kids for office trick or treating) ran up and jumped up on my back, it was so funny! This little girl was dressed up as a Holiday Princess and wore red glittery Toms :) Earlier that day she ran up to me and rubbed my shell bra, haha!

Yesterday they were giving out bags of popcorn at work (not sure why), I sat and consumed about half the bag at my desk yesterday, and I'm about to eat some more right now. Don't you feel all caught up on my life now? ;-)


As always I'm staying very busy with work and life, pretty view of the skyline on my way home one evening last week -


2 comments:

sarah said...

haha loved the creepy text! and I have that same light up pumpkin- I dont want to take it down yet!

Kb_Mal said...

Ashley - I am catching up on your blog. I completely missed that Annie passed away - I am so so so so sorry to hear this update and will keep your fam in my thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails