I'm still alive! I know all 11 of my followers are very concerned. As usual work is busy especially with being out for a couple days and I came down with some kind of virus last week, ick! But I am back in Atlanta from Tim and Shana's wedding festivities in Vermont feeling much better and will do a full in depth post this week so as not to forget any details :-)
They are on a plane right now en route to here -
![]() |
| Kauai, Hawaii |
I asked them if I could come and be their photographer, as you can see I'm most definitely not on a plane right now. No idea why they didn't take me up on my generous offer.
Here is just one more pic I will share before my full post -
It is my Aunt Brenda and her boyfriend, Simon. They love dancing more than anyone I've ever known. Within the first few minutes of seeing her she started in, "When is there going to be dancing?!" They love going on cruises and that's actually how they met, Simon used to work as a dance escort on cruises. Between that and my dad's toast turned speech that involved props I had several of Tim's friends tell me how much they want to attend my wedding. I will be eloping.
Ok maybe just one more pic of the dancing machines -


1 comment:
Wonderful wedding! So glad they're married!
I think Brenda & Simon are in every pic on the
dance floor....
Post a Comment