Had our weekly kickball game Wednesday night, we just love Clooney!
![]() |
| Boyfriend Cardigan - Just $15 |
I went to Target on my lunch break yesterday and they have tons of great
stuff on sale right now, like their Method products, the soda flavors
for my soda water maker and cute summer clothes. I picked up a couple of
knit dresses and light quarter length sleeve cardigans that I will wear
all the time to work this summer.
Womens Draped Criss Cross Front Dress in black |
Happy hour and dinner last night at one of our regular spots, Verde in Brookhaven
Baby chics, a miniature horse, a chicken and goats at the Peachtree Road Farmer's Market this morning! They clarified that the miniature horse was not a pony, and you can rent her for birthday parties! I think we know what the entertainment will be for Chrissy's birthday party next year!
This is one of my favorite granola's, Pure Bliss Organics banana gorilla, it has bananas, cashews and sunflower seeds in it, so good. I'm snacking on it now. They were all out of it at the Marietta Farmer's Market I went to a few weeks ago.
And I am very excited that I got the Tory Reva clutch I have been wanting for years! There is a friends and family sale going on at Sak's this weekend so I finally ordered it online since Sak's does not sell Tory purses in the store here. I got the black and silver style -
It said it was going to be delivered sometime next week but when I got home from the farmer's market and errands today look what was waiting for me! Isn't she so pretty? :-)

Womens Draped Criss Cross Front Dress in black
1 comment:
I love your new layout! The new purse is super cute, perfect size for going out and very classic :)
Post a Comment