Sunday, December 11

Tis the Season!

I hope everyone had a fun, festive weekend! I was off work on Friday and did some shopping, running, cleaning and got ready for having my best Atl girlfriends over that night for a little holiday get together.

I made Brittany's bean dip that I have eaten "viciously" (quoting Sarah) over the years, really easy to make and not that bad for you -


Just make the layers and eat! You can add toppings like olives, onions, lettuce and tomato's but I opted not to.


I also made croissants filled with mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni with pizza dipping sauce, got the idea from Pinterest, and as you can see we had plenty of other snacks, too.


Just a laid back, holiday happy hour :)


Hayley made a really good hot cider made with apple cider from North GA, whiskey and oranges and I made some Christmas sangria! I used red and green fruit - strawberries, apples, pears and limes, soaked in chardonnay over night then mixed with chardonnay and strawberry sparkling water.


Former coworkers :) Molly is one cute mom to be!


Trotter reunion!


Trotting!



We did a white elephant gift swap, I got the cutest frame from Hannah




Baby bwown beayah crawled out of his cave and joined us later on in the evening


Matt/BBB commented that there was so much food leftover because it was all girls whereas if guys had been there everything would have been gone, haha.


But no cheese was left, we LOVE cheese!


Saturday night was my company's holiday party, at Vanquish in midtown. Scott, who we refer to as "kitty" after the fancy feast white cat because, well it just fits him ;)

haha who knows...


Bein' a kitty



Definitely not a quiet night out... mental note for next year: eat dinner.


My team - When you see me check into "Team Hosting" on fourquare, it's the hosting team - these guys!


More coworkers



Pom manhandling the kitty (I know the animal names are getting OOC)


Finished the night out at Opera, I said and did absolutely nothing embarrassing the whole night, I'm always a perfect lady ;)



Oh and I found this note -

Dear Ashley, It's time to grow up and be nicer to me. From, Your Liver

4 comments:

sarah said...

sounds like so much fun :) i LOVE the dress you're wearing in the pics at your company christmas party!

Kb_Mal said...

Sad I missed the girls night - and cute boy!

Anonymous said...

i love your dress--you look great!

Rachel said...

second what Sarah said about your dress! I'm stealing it this weekend haha :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails