Monday, May 2

Weekend Update

As always the weekend went by way too fast. I wanted a low key weekend with no definite plans, ended up being a very busy and fun weekend!

After work met Chrissy + friends at Tin Lizzy's for happy hour and dinner. So nice to sit out on the patio.



May have gone by Menchie's after. New flavor - angel food cake!


Saturday morning I lept out of bed and booked it to a 9:15 spin class, one of my fav instructors was teaching and I wanted to get my workout out of the way. Plus I had gone to bed at like 11, my kind of Friday night. Then relaxed (in the shade of course) all afternoon at a friend's pool with a book (still reading The Historian) and a Bud Light Lime. Didn't partake in the beer pong raft though, haha.


Ate at a new (to me) restaurant Saturday night, Tamarind Seed Thai Bistro in Midtown. Wine, fried calamari and pad-kee-mao, yum!

Had a mimosa Sunday afternoon at Cafe Intermezzo, felt very living the life of leisure, haha


And finally saw Water for Elephants Sunday night. Loved it! Esp Rosie the elephant :-)


Ate these during the movie, so good!

2 comments:

sarah said...

I'm so jealous of your pool time right now. And I'm disappointed in you for avoiding a beer pong raft haha ;)

Chels said...

It's sooo cold here! No pool yet for us...I have been enjoying the Bud Light Limes though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails