Thursday, May 12

Just Random

Sorry I haven’t been in much of a blogging mood lately. (to all 5 of my followers ;) Hot weather and busy days do not make it easy or fun for regular updates. Summer time is the hardest time of year for me to be in the office all day, just feel so restless and would sell my soul to be at the beach. So just a few random thoughts for your Thursday…

Eating this for lunch at my desk right now. My usual exciting turkey sandwich with a side of tabouli. What, those go great together! My coworker Kimmy made the tabouli and brought it in for a couple of us.


Really enjoying the latest series at North Point. You can listen to it online here.


I’ve signed up to do the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure. It'll be here in Atl in Oct. Haven’t started fundraising or training yet, should probably get on that soon.


Happy flowers for Allison on her birthday. Yep I'm standing next to the Souper Jenny bus.


I am going to get to spend a long weekend at the beach over Memorial Day weekend. A group of about 10 of us are staying in this amazing house on Tibi Island, just outside Savannah. I’m so excited because I mean yeah, mini beach vaca but I am also really looking forward to seeing Savannah for the first time. I’ve been dying to go there for several years now.

Pics of the house -






I'll be here under an umbrella if you need me!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Savannah house is amazing--should be a great vacation!

Rachel said...

What an incredible house! Jealous :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails