Saw the movie Bridesmaids last night, loved it! Was laughing out loud all through it. And I'm sure Chrissy, who I saw it with, isn't nervous at all from when I whispered to her through several parts of it that reminded me of how Hayley and I are going to be at her wedding events, haha. I kid, I kid... kind of ;)

And we ate Subway's personal pizzas in the theater for dinner. I had never gotten it before but it smelled so good that I decided what the heck, I'm just a crazy, spontaneous twenty something out on a Friday night ;)

New cereal obsession alert!

That Hayley is just so sweet, she let me borrow her David Yurman bracelet :) Probably easier than me always just grabbing it off her wrist. I want 3 of them!

Just hung up this little butterfly painting that I got from the Southern Living home store when I in Birmingham a few weeks ago.
Got this little jug at Urban Cottage, one of my top 5 fav stores in Atl, will be perf for a big flower.
And remember when I blogged about these finds? Really broke the bank on them - Drawing from Paris on Ponce for $5 and the wooden sign from Marshalls for $2.

1 comment:
Hey! Fun stuff! We have been playing phone tag :(, send me fabric and measurements and I'll make you some curtains :)
Post a Comment