Wednesday, March 16

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday


{one} what color is your kitchen?
No color theme, just white appliances and light yellow walls.




I would kill for some new stainless steel appliances like these -


and I am really wanting to give my whole condo a fresh coat of paint. Who wants to have a painting party?! I'll supply Mike's Hard Lemonade and pizza!

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
No, just like to surround myself with pretty and unique things :-) Esp if they have a story or place behind them.

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pen, but not one that lets out a lot of ink when you write.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
No and I'm kind of a freak show when I try.

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
On a regular basis showers for sure. But I love a long bubble bath with a good book, only in a nice, big tub though.

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch. There's really nothing better than homemade ranch dressing if you ask me. I could eat it on just about everything. I could probably even drink it and not be that grossed out.

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Oh yeah totally! Except not really.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Not that I know of, just a slightly runny, stuffy nose that never seems to go away.


NeNe from Real Housewives of Atl after her nose job asked if her nose was running. "I don't want to run around with a runny nose like a lil baby!"


{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy. I spotted ground your own peanut butter at Whole Foods the other day that I want to try.


{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Um no and I won't ever because I would like to not be murdered.

2 comments:

Britt White said...

I want stainless appliances too! Lets get some! Also, thank you for the NeNe reference:)

sarah said...

I'll seriously come down for a painting party!

yay I like these Wednesday posts :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails