that's quite the list you have there, friend. do you really want to see black swan. the previews look like it's another one of those that leave you depressed by the end of it. perfect for christmas :)
Morning Glory was amazing (you will love it!) and I will totally go see Love and Other Drugs with you :)
Good list! I really want to see Black Swan too. And HP7 (again) but in IMAX!
There are tons of good movies out right now! What about Tangled? That one looks so cute!
Save one that we'll all like for Christmas--and you know it's not going to be Little Fockers!Listen to your friend Molly--very good advice....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that's quite the list you have there, friend. do you really want to see black swan. the previews look like it's another one of those that leave you depressed by the end of it. perfect for christmas :)
Morning Glory was amazing (you will love it!) and I will totally go see Love and Other Drugs with you :)
Good list! I really want to see Black Swan too. And HP7 (again) but in IMAX!
There are tons of good movies out right now! What about Tangled? That one looks so cute!
Save one that we'll all like for Christmas--and you know it's not going to be Little Fockers!
Listen to your friend Molly--very good advice....
Post a Comment