Current Obsession: eBay. Now I've been obsessed with checking and buying items on eBay many times before but I haven't used it since buying Tim a vintage camera two Christmas's ago. I was reading a friend of a friend's blog the other day that said she buys all of her makeup brand new and substantially discounted with free shipping on eBay. I use Benefit's lemon aid for my eye's dark circles everyday and found some for just $10.99. Retails for $20. I bought it from a top rated seller that said it's brand new and still in the box. So if this works out I'm going to buy all my makeup on eBay from now on.

Tim sent me this picture of Jake today. Seriously is he not the world's handsomest dog? This looks like it was taken on a photo shoot.

Am I ever going to get tired of taking pictures of my yogurt? Probably not. Yoforia after work /pre small group earlier this week.

I've decided what I'm going to be for Halloween! Ariel from The Little Mermaid. A non slutty version of course. I bought a shell bra off eBay (yep, obsessed) that I'm going to wear over a purple top and I'm borrowing a green sparkly skirt from a coworker. And then of course lots of fun accessories, like that seaweed garland. But no wig needed!
We had a fire drill at my office this morning which gave my coworker Kimmy and I the perfect excuse for a Starbucks and Anthropologie run. We loved this horse that is actually for sale, you don't even want to know for how much.
So I'm trying this new thing where I'm not shopping for myself right now, attempting to save up for the quickly approaching holidays. I hadn't been in Anthro for awhile which always makes it more torturesome to have such cute new things dangled in front of me that I can't have. I know you feel so sorry for me. Here 's some of the things I REALLY wanted but refrained from buying -
*Measuring bowls*
*Key hook (I'm obsessed with keys right now)*
* New Voluspa fall scented candles*
*Have you ever seen a cuter doorstop? And I really do need one, there's a huge vent in the hallway outside my condo's front door and I like to prop open my door to let in the heat or air conditioning, so it actually would have been a very economical purchase.*


3 comments:
1. I have that nail polish-Love it!
2. Addie is going as the little mermaid for halloween too
3. I wish I could have made the starbucks/anthro run with you:(
4. It was so fun seeing you last weekend:)
love the Halloween idea! But I totally think you should be slutty Ariel ...
I love the picture of Jake! He should be a model--seriously....I enjoyed all the pics and comments, as usual! Maybe Santa will bring the doorstop....
Post a Comment