Wednesday, September 29

Ky Football

I'm making a real effort this year to keep up with Kentucky and Alabama football (Ky my alma mater and Bama the team I grew up following). I don't know if being officially 3 years out of college is making me want to cling to anything "collegey" or what. I even printed out the schedule and it is now hanging on my magnetic marker board at work.

Proof! (That's the LA Fitness class schedule to the right)


I wish I lived closer to Lexington so I could drive in for football and basketball games, Keeneland and to see friends. 6 hours is too long for just a weekend. I'm taking a half day off work next Friday to go and am very excited!
I made my cousin Lauren go with me to watch the UK/Fla game with the UK Alumni Club at East Andrews this past weekend. It was a fun and lively environment but not really conducive to meeting fellow UK fans, mostly random groups of people gathered to be able to see the game (was playing on ESPN U).


But I did meet this little guy. Go Cats!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Can't wait to hang out next weekend!
And also- I'm proud of you for following UK football :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails