As promised here are pics from my NYC trip with the bros - Days 1 and 2:
Arrived at Chris's office Thursday afternoon, the Leo Baeck Institute located in the Village area

And what do you know, it just happened to be right next door to Pinkberry! I got mango and watermelon, really good but expensive.
One of my fav buildings, the flat iron building located by Union Square Park
After admiring the architecture, popped into Forever 21!
And bought a new dress! I was sweltering in my jeans.
Another Forever 21! This one in Times Square. I took a picture of it just because it is so over the top. I did some damage in that one a few days later.
We ended up in Times Square to check out the discount Broadway tickets. Chris turned up his nose to everything :( Who doesn't like musicals?! Chris, that's who.
Tim joined us after spending the day at the US Open
Radio City Music Hall and Magnolia Bakery (more on MB later)
Louis Vuitton in Midtown
Looking up from inside the Apple store
Dinner at Boca Chica, a Latin American restaurant in the East Village. Chris likes taking pics just as much as me!
Day 2: Tim and I ventured out shopping in Soho while Chris worked a half day. Here's the building they always show on Will and Grace (Tim scoffed at me for snapping a pic of it)
Veggie burgers for lunch at Spring Street Natural
Okay, 2nd yogurt mention and picture in one post, but this just has to be shared. Tim and Chris grew weary of shopping and crowds and decided to park themselves in a bar for the afternoon. Rather than using up my calories on beer I wanted a treat, so I Googled yogurt places in Soho and came across 16 Handles -
And it just so happened to be the best yogurt place I've EVER been to - Because they had red velvet flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing. And as you can see I did not hold back on the other flavors and toppings (self serve and I have a love hate relationship)
Doing what they do best at the Central Bar
Then headed over to Queens for the US Open
Tim may have been a little more excited about it than Chris and I.
But we had a great time! We caught several matches earlier in the night.
Enjoying our Heinekens
Then we made our way over to Arthur Ashe stadium to watch Venus crush her opponet in a sparkly leotard.
Chris, "You're taking a picture of the jumbotron? Do you take a picture of the TV when you're watching it, too?" Yep, same thing exactly.
Winning makes Venus happy
Serena in red being escorted out
After Venus we watched Rafael Nadal, number one men's player in the world, advance to the 4th round in straight sets.
1 comment:
I love cafeteria! They have the best macaroni and cheese ever! You need to try it next time. NYC looked like fun :)
Post a Comment