Sunday, August 29

Weekend in Pictures

Saturday morning at the Peachtree Road Farmers Market


Hey Buddies!


My fav farmers market in Atl


Allison and I with our cucumber popsicles - Super yum!


Hayley and I on our way to 1 Midtown Kitchen


Great birthday dinner with the girls :)


Amazing steak and wine


My small group girls - Louisa, Emily and Lori


Past and current coworkers - Courtney, Allison and Alexis



Lori pretending to be camera shy and Emily disgusted by something


Suddenly Lori loves the camera and Emily is now terrified haha!


Much better!


Turning 26 on August 31, how is that even possible?!


about to consume chocolate = very happy



Allison made these flowers out of coffee filters! Love.


My friends know me all too well - CamiCakes, Yoforia and Target gift cards. They might last me through the week.


Fun letterpress coasters and cute necklaces from Allison and Courtney


I highly recommend checking out the new series at Buckhead Church. Just started last weekend. You can listen to it here.


I ♥ Sundays


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Chels said...

Looks like a great weekend!I miss our birthday celebrations, you need to make a trip up here soon!

Chels

Molly Hargather said...

love this! so sorry i missed the dinner celebration, but excited to celebrate you with wine and cheese on wednesday! love you!

sarah said...

aw, I wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

looks great--a wonderful celebration and still nyc to go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails