Friday, August 6

Random Confessions

~People who sweat too much gross me out. Not normal after a run sweat, I'm talking people who need to have some sweat glands removed through surgery. Unfortunately many of these people regularly attend spin classes at LA Fitness.

~Random strangers who talk to me at the gym. I'm on the elliptical, engrossed in my ipod and book and feel a tap on my left shoulder. A smiling Asian man asks me if I attended the spinning class last night. I give him a curt, "Yes, I did" along with a tight smile. A succession of more questions followed. I've never met a person more oblivious to nonverbal cues in my life.

~I really want to give my blog a "template lift." But sadly I don't know how to design anything and don't have the patience to go through a hundred sites trying to find something I like.

~If you've been following what I'm reading on the left column then you've noticed that I just can't motivate myself to read anything of substance for fun. I guess it was all those British Lit classes in college (all 2 of them).

~I cannot wait for fall to get here. If you were an albino like me you'd feel the same.

~I hardly ever paint my nails because they chip so fast. If I ever do it's a very light pink. However I don't think my toes have been free of polish since 1994.

2 comments:

sarah said...

even though I'm not an "albino" (lol) I cant wait for fall either.
and did we even read anything in those brit lit classes? haha...

Unknown said...

perfect description of your reaction to the stranger while you were exercising--i can really picture this one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails