Monday, August 9

Happy Monday!

Can't believe we're in the second week of August. Feels like summer just began. My office mate said today was her kids' first day back to school. School along with 100 degree weather is just wrong. So is being in an office all day come to think of it, I should be sipping a skinny margarita by a pool (under an umbrella of course) right about now.

I'm going to NYC in a few weeks for a celebratory birthday weekend with the bros. All of our birthdays hit around the same time (Tim and I's are back to back much to his dismay, growing up I would talk about my bday on his) So I've resolved to not shop until then and when I'm in NYC I'll definitely be on the lookout for some good fall staples. Here's a few items I would love ...

Terrace House Jacket from Anthropologie



Rainbow's End Earrings from Anthropogie



La Coco Brooch Necklace from Stella & Dot



Can never have enough floaty floral tops like this one from Madewell



These Tory Burch Julianne Wedges would go with everything



And who doesn't need an amazing bag like the Fossil Vintage Reissue Satchel from Nordstrom?

2 comments:

Allison said...

hooray for birthdays, shopping in NYC and your adorable new blog background (love it!)

Unknown said...

I really LOVE the earrings--what a great gift for someone with an Oct. birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails