Monday, May 17

Lazy busy weekend

As always my weekend was marked with extreme bouts of laziness, business and attempts at being productive. Friday night didn't feel like doing much, just went to a spinning class after work, Trader Joe's and then watched The Young Victoria which was really good. Was going to venture to Tin Lizzy's but the nasty weather and an attempt to not eat bad food and spend money deterred me.

Saturday - Errands all day, drove up and down Peachtree about 8 times. Played softball not realizing how hot and humid it was going to be, lasted about an hour. That night ate at Leon's in Decatur and dessert at The Yogurt Tap. I was SO excited to finally go to The Yogurt Tap, it's been on my list of things to do since it opened last year. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. The missing star due to 1. The fact that you serve yourself is detrimental for me 2. No mochi and 3. Would have liked more unique yogurt flavors. They had lemon, orange, strawberry, dark chocolate, plain and pomegranate. I got strawberry, dark chocolate and pomegranate and when they all melted and mixed it wasn't as good. Here's Katy's, a fellow blogger, take on it. And PS I love Decatur. Would spend a lot more time there if it was about 8 miles closer.

Sunday - Got up, watched 30 Rock episodes online, toast and tea, pedicure (leaving for the beach on Thursday!), finished "The Summer We Fell Apart" for book club that night (a great quick read), hot yoga - which I got ridiculously nauteous during, I asked the teacher why that was happening since it was like my 15th class. She said it's most likely my diet, turns out you're not supposed to eat 3 hours before, would've been nice to have known that - then over to my friend Hayley's apartment for book club and two episodes of True Blood. I'd never seen it before and it's like her favorite show so I conceded. Definitely a really clean family show.

Outside my condo on Sunday afternoon. Fresh pedicure. Diet coke from the Panera next door. Sat out there for about 5 minutes thanks to a spider that crawled across my leg.



My brother Chris once said I'm making it really easy for my stalkers when I blog about everything I do. Whatev.

1 comment:

Chels said...

Speaking of True Blood, I just read that entire series--the Sookie Stackhouse books. Wouldn't let my sister read them but great beach reads :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails