Wednesday, April 28

Random thoughts

~Just bought a plane ticket to NYC for Labor day weekend. I have been dying to go, haven't been in a few years. I'm ready for some soup dumplings from my fav Chinese restaurant, Magnolia Bakery and cheap street vendors. Oh and I guess it'll be nice to see Chris, too.

~As I'm sure you picked up from my previous post, last weekend was a bad bad bad eating weekend for me. I'm still trying to feel normal. Spinning class Monday night and hot yoga last night. Debating what torture to inflict on myself tonight. I even just went to Chick-fil-A and got a GRILLED chicken sandwich.

~Tomorrow night first work softball game of the season! We're called "The Beers" if that gives you any idea of the level of play it will be.

This is from a game last August. It was like my 2nd day and the theme was "Caddyshack"



~I really want to see the movie Date Night this weekend. My friend Melissa said she cried from laughing so hard, Rachel's brother Will choked on his spit and Tim said it was like he was in a theatre with people who'd never been to a movie before. I probably will hate it if I go in expecting it to be hilarious. But I still crack up even by myself watching The Office and 30 Rock.

~Excited to babysit my cousin's sweet little pomerananian, Freddy, this weekend! Pics to come of course.

~I like yogurt. A lot. I eat it every morning with granola and frozen yogurt has become a way too often afternoon treat. Just had a passion fruit and tarot flavor from Yogurt Berry.

~Most people just simply enjoy the onset of spring. Me? It just makes me spend more money. I have been getting out on almost every lunch break and buying myself food or something that I don't need. Yesterday, MAC bronzer and eye shadow. This weekend, Forever 21 in Nashville. Last week, a purse from Urban Outfitters. The week before that, Stella and Dot ring and bracelet (which I LOVE and am wearing right now). Rachel said I'm "out of control." Please.

Just look how cute my new purse is!



~And I reeeaaally want to go to the Nordstrom Rack that just opened close to my office. I bet there's so many cute spring dresses waiting for me there...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails