Thursday, April 8

best.lunch.ever.

So I have been dying to eat at Souper Jenny since I heard about it several months ago. Well my day finally came, got lunch there today and it was everything and more I expected it to be. I got the $12 lunch - 2 items off the daily menu, a roll, cookie and drink. They split my soup order in 2 so I had the white bean with artichoke, tomato and spinach and moroccan carrot soup topped with greek yogurt (took that one to go for dinner). I got a grilled cheese sammie with grafton cheddar on a homemade pita - life changing. And then a double chocolate chip cookie I just ate at my desk. Oh and cherry coke zero to drink, my fav soda ever. I'm about to pop. Good thing I did hot yoga last night and treadmill this morning. Anyone who comes to visit me from out of town will be eating there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails