~Sweet Annie's birthday is today! The big 13. Here's her bday blog post from last year!
~My latest food obsession (aside from red velvet cupcakes of course), tarrot yogurt with mochi from Yogurtberry. So delic and actually not that bad for you.
~My upcoming breaks/vaca's: Easter weekend next weekend (I have a new Francesca's dress ready to wear!), visiting Rachel/BB in Nasheville and Kiawah in May. A summer trip to NYC with the bro's is also in the works, yay!
~Pretty rainbow my friend Sarah just sent me that is outside her office in Asheville, NC:

DISLIKES:
~That Annie is getting older :( I used to tell my family I hope she out lives me because I won't be able to bear the pain.
~So not only is there no shortage of regular bagels, desserts, etc. sitting within site of me at my office ... Well it's now gone to a new level. Because I work at a bigger company, there's a few kitchens over several floors. One of my coworkers emailed me yesterday letting me know that there were tons of leftovers from Fresh2Order in a kitchen a floor below me. So basically there's never a good reason for me to be in that kitchen. I literally sprinted down there and loaded up on salad, tiny sandwiches, chips, sweet tea and half a cookie. Sad on so many levels I know. Why can't I be as good about my eating as I am with working out?
~Day light savings time. HATE having to get up when it's still dark outside.
~Since when did Moe's kids burritos shrink to 1/4 their size? Ok my mom is right, I do blog too much about food...
~Wish I could keep up better with the NCAA tournament. I have good intentions, but just living by myself and not being in college anymore, it's little more to me than background noise. If only I could say the same for Gossip Girl, Desp. Housewives, Millionaire Matchmaker, Real Housewives...
1 comment:
you can barey see the rainbow..sad. but I promise it was amazing!
Post a Comment