~The snow falling outside my window. Makes me happy. But it's weird how quick it goes from being pretty (big fat snowflakes) to ugly (sideways sleet). It's pretty and fat right now :)
~I hit up North Point Mall this week - H&M, Francesca's and F21. And GUESS WHAT? I didn't buy a single thing from Forever 21. Not even $5 bangles. Granted it was Sunday evening and everything had been picked over and I did do some damage at the other stores, I'm still proud of myself. I think I deserve another shopping trip.
~So, I have a hard time swallowing pills in front of people. Weird, I know. And even weirder I'm blogging about it. This has taken it's toll on my multi vitamin intake, because I can't take them on an empty stomach (nautious) and I don't eat breakfast until I'm at work. To solve this problem I bought these!
Gummy vitamins! They're sooo good. And mine are even more embarrassing because they're sour flavor. I keep them in my desk and quickly pop one in my mouth after I've eaten my yogurt and granola.~Speaking of breakfast, I've been obsessed with Trader Joe's since moving to Atl, but it has since elevated to a new level. I've started doing almost all my grocery shopping there - they have so many things that are on my regular shopping list now, a tub of lowfat vanilla yogurt, granola, bran flakes and berry cereal, salsa and lowfat chips, and some fun items I love are their edamame humus, no pudge brownie mix and mini vanilla cupcakes (Hey they were for a coworker's bday I don't regularly buy them).
~Oscar's this Sunday!
DISLIKES:
~Remember when I blogged about my new hair dryer? Well, I returned it. It was haunting me how much I spent on a freaking hair dryer. I have since bought a modest $40 Conair one. It's hard being a responsible adult.
~Have you seen those new Snickers commercials that show grown men turning into old women when they're hungry? And the slogan, "You're not you when you're hungry" comes on? It's sad how much that applies to me. I know I blog about food and my eating habits too much (Thanks Mom for pointing that out), but it's just too true to not mention. And last night at pilates class I got so week from hunger I couldn't do anything well. A 5 year-old could have rivaled my push ups (if you'd even call them that), I could only do the plank for like 20 seconds (usually a whole minute) and it took effort just to hold the pilates ring with my ankles, much less squeeze it.
The opposite of me last night:

~Girl Scout cookies. Thin mints in particular. And by dislike I mean I am obsessed with them.
~Surprise! A long black hair was hiding underneath my broiled flounder at Red Lobster this weekend.
1 comment:
I had no idea about that pill thing....And EW, Red Lobster is gross!
Post a Comment