Today is the first day I have felt back to my normal (Well, normal for me) self, thanks to the sudafed and 9:30 bedtime last night. Just in time for the weekend! Tonight I'm grabbing dinner with some coworkers at Villa Vino then calling it an early night. Saturday and Sunday - sleeping in, cleaning my condo, yoga and treadmill (SO need it, haven't worked out since last Sunday, ew), Alice in Wonderland, YorgurtBerry, maybe Target, definitely laundry, church. Hopefully will be a relaxing and productive weekend. Ready to be back in my regular routine starting Monday.Oh but one good thing about getting sick? Of course I have to mention food in every blog post, it's definitely helped me to not crave sweets as much. Someone brought in homemade red velvet cupcakes this morning, which only happens to be one of my favorite desserts, and I resisted them! Me! I have two sitting right next to me in tupperware to be taken home and eaten at a more sensible time and after I've exercised.
No comments:
Post a Comment