
Just took "What's your decorating style?" A quiz in this month's Real Simple magazine. The pic is from Pottery Barn. I circled images that I'm drawn to - a fall leaf, knee high boots, a stack of books, a cup of coffee and of course a little white dog. Warm tones, rustic finishes, natural fabrics, unfussy florals in muted colors ... all cozy cas. I love lots of candles, inviting throws draped around, stacks of books, plants, pillows and colors that go together but don't look like it's straight out of Rooms to Go. I can definitely appreciate good modern design, but only if you can afford to shell out $$$ (like Design Wihin Reach) and throw in some personal touches.
1 comment:
i took the same quiz - and yielded the same results. well, i was actually a combo of three, but this one was the most points!
Post a Comment