Wednesday, January 6

Hell has frozen over

Hi, my name's Ashley and I'm a runner, well jogger is more like it. Even though this random dog I found on flickr probably looks better at it than me ...

Seriously y'all can you even believe it?! Me! My pitiful running career has been plagued with side stitches, boredom and just all around contempt. The few 5Ks I've ever done were mostly walking. In fact the only good runs I've ever had were the results of a newly purchased i-tunes play list.

If we were having a conversation you'd be begging me to know how I did it right about now. Weeell as any super in shape celeb will tell you, there really is no hallowed secret. But I think I got my jump start by regularly pushing myself to attend pilates, yoga and cardio scult classes. I then started making it my goal to sweat every time I worked out, which comes easiest from running. Oh and the new cute blue ipod shuffle Tim gave me definitely helps, as does the big TV in my condo's gym. And I frequently dwell on the lastest piece of crap I ate as motivation while running. So as I'm sure you've gathered from my previous post, I am trying to be the best me in 2010! Or the most attractive me. Whatever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails