Tuesday, December 15

Holiday Movies

Movies I've seen and recommend:

~Julie & Julia - Finally saw it in discount theatre over Thanksgiving

~The Blind Side - Seriously one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I had to sit close to the screen and didn't even mind that much!


~New Moon - Already been blogged about, but I caught 30 minutes after seeing The Blind Side this past weekend, would have stayed the whole time but it was like midnight and was exhausted (Oh and the fact I did't pay, a guy exhaled and moved over very loudly when we sat down)

~Non-new but recently viewed and recommended: Elf, Blades of Glory and Goonies.

Do not recommend:

~Precious - It deserves a category in itself. Saw it a couple weeks ago and am still kind of depressed from it. What I thought was going to be a great movie where everything worked out in the end definitely was NOT. And I've heard the book is even worse. Only see it if you like slow and disturbing movies.

Movies I want to see:

~Nine - Coming out on Christmas day

~Leap Year - Coming out Jan. 8


~The Proposal - Still haven't seen it yet, everyone says it's so good!

1 comment:

sarah said...

I just saw Pirate Radio last night- it was SOO good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails