Fav clothing store: The Forever 21 in Perimeter Mall (Have I blogged much about F21?)
Fav department store: Nordstom in Phipps Mall
Fav shoes store: Right now, Aldo in Lenox Mall - I want every single pair of boots they have!
Fav store to feel overwhelmed in: Ikea (b/c of the crowds) and Anthropologie (because I want everything)
Fav all purpose store where I can spend as much as I want because I need everything there: Target in Buckhead by Lenox (it has 2 levels!)
Fav store I wish I could afford: Tory Burch
Fav place for a cheap and descent haircut: The Esani Institute (Alpharetta)
Fav flea market: Canton Street Antique Market (Roswell)
Fav movie theatre: Phipps (for the convenience factor)
Fav neigborhood: Grant Park
Fav place to walk to from my condo: Memorial Park
Fav place for adorable dog sitings: Piedmont Park
Fav place to buy fruits and veggies: Dekalb Farmer's Market, but wish it wasn't so far and that I actually knew how to cook something.
Fav place for coffee and wireless: Panera, because I can walk there from my condo and I just like the familiar, ok?
Fav coffee drive-thru: Starbucks in the Peachtree Battle shopping center - "Hi I'd like a tall nonfat 1 splenda vanilla latte, please? Thanks!"
Fav place to walk around: Atlantic Station! J/K... I'd say the Highlands (shocker) and Little Five Points
Fav animal in the Atlanta Zoo: The baby panda!
Ok now for FOOD ...Fav place to buy snacks and wine: Trader Joe's
Fav place to not feel weird eating by myself: The Whole Foods hot bar in Midtown (I've only eaten there a few times), but I can frequently be spotted eating by myself with a faraway look on my face in the Lenox Mall food court.
Fav diners: The Varsity, Silver Skillet and The Majestic
Fav breakfast: Nothing beats the biscuits and apple butter at Flying Biscuit... But Ria's Bluebird is a close 2nd!
Fav bakery: BellyFav lunch: A tie between West Egg and Star Provisons
Fav sushi: Ru Sans
Fav mexican: Nuevo Laredo (for the salsa alone mmmm)
Fav thai: Spoon
Fav brewery: 5 Seasons
Fav pizza: Felinnis
Fav salads: Fresh 2 Order
Fav banana pudding: South City Kitchen
Fav swiss and mushroom burger: Flip
Fav veggie tacos: La Fonda
Fav pickled cucumbers where I get a stomachache because I eat 3 bowls: Ted's Montanna Grill
Fav place to gain 50 lbs from one meal: Roasters, Chow Baby and Carvers
Ok I'm stopping now because I'm making myself hungry, as if I need any encouragement...
3 comments:
Aw, I think you like Panera because it reminds you of Lexington! :-)
(by the way, there is always the weirdest "word verification" here...right now its Rat Sin)
i have lots to learn...so far i have learned target does has two levels, i was very sad i couldnt find the make-up section yesterday, but then i saw a magical downstairs...i have learned how to walk across peachtree and go into lenox, walk straight ahead: lots of cookies and carbs...downstairs:urbanoutfitters....look to left: cute shoes, look to the right: more cute shoes....upstairs and to the right: anthropologie
Jenn you have made so much progress! But I still have lots to teach you about mexican food, where to spot the cutest dogs and where the best biscuits are (Don't listen to Melissa)...
Post a Comment