Who: MeWhere: Curry Honda dealership in Chamblee, GA
When: This morning at 9 am (Saturday)
Why: Trying to figure out why some dashboard light was on to keep my car from exploding and killing me.
Then: After 2 hours of having my personal space compromised, 1 old Life and Style magazine read, 1 latte and 1/2 a granola bar consumed and mindless internet searching on my phone, Wally called my name. Now Wally seemed like a nice enough guy at first, until he told me how much my car repairs were going to cost and that it was going to take at least the rest of the day. My response? I just start crying. Yep, once again proving what a mature and well-adjusted adult I am. I'm blaming the endless rain, the less than restful nights' sleep I've been having and just the usual fun of working over full-time. At least I got a 15% off coupon out of it.
1 comment:
I have the info for a fabulous Honda/Acura shop that charges less than the dealer and is way honest (I've been taken for a ride at the dealer before):
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en-us&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=far+east+motor+works+atlanta&fb=1&gl=us&hq=far+east+motor+works&hnear=atlanta&view=text&latlng=15728844689936974009&pcsi=15728844689936974009,1&ei=azy2Spn5BaKltgeq-YW5Dg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1
Post a Comment