Wednesday, September 2

Bye, fun!

As I'm sure most of you know, I turned the big 25 earlier this week. Weird. I just can't wrap my mind around this whole getting older/being an adult/paying bills/working the rest of my life/no more fun thing. Dramatic? Me? Okay as long as I have access to Mexican food, bichon frises, and celebrity news I think I'll be fine. So here are some things that contributed to a fun birthday!

Gifts that I would never buy for myself, like a People Style subscription ...
and peppermint shampoo and cilantro condition (trust me it's amazing)

even though I didn't get to see J on my birthday, pics were emailed to me throughout the day!
Pretty flowers
A successful shopping trip to F21 with my mom - this plaid dress now lives in my closet
Allison (my twin) gave me this pic in an adorable frame (a step up from what I gave her on her birthday)

Some particularly noteworthy Birthday wishes ...

~"Have a bossy birthday!" - Rach
~"Ruff ruff!" - J
~"Happy Birthday, Little Freak!" - Dawn
~"Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder" - an e-card from Sarah (and ridiculously true today)
~"Hope you celebrate in style!" - Chris (and "style" was pronounced slow and drawn out)
~via my mom - "she says Happy Birthday and made something special for you-all by herself. She messed all over the floor! Lazy thing-just didn't want to go out in the rain." - Annie

1 comment:

Kb_Mal said...

Cilantro conditioner? I would want to eat it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails