
Method's White Tea Body Wash - It smells amazing!

My spicy barometer has steadily risen - I've started loving lots of jalapenos on just about anything - Mexican food, eggs, sandwiches, etc.

Just bought this adorable maxi dress from American Eagle. I haven't shopped there in years but I've been on a relentless hunt for summer dresses. I found it at the mall on sale for $20.
Here it is on their website but it's for $30.

And I'm always obsessed with any kind of flowy effortless top like
this one from Forever 21 for just $17.80.

Summer scarf! So easy to throw on with a cute top or even just a t-shirt and you have a put together look.
This one's on sale for $20 at Urban Outfitters.

LOVE all Benefit makeup. Just bought this
custom powder cover up with spf 15 in it. It's weightless but you get coverage and protection. Perfect for hot weather!

My guilty pleasure right now is Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Jersey." I watch and love all of the Real Housewives series but this one is esp drama filled thanks to scary Danielle!
2 comments:
Have you SEEN the preview of the Real Housewives of NY finale? Holy shamoly. it's going to be crazy!
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" is currently my guilty pleasure too! I keep practicing my "Jersey talk" on my husband - I think it's getting on his nerves! I CANNOT wait for the season finale!
Post a Comment