So to get in and out of my condo's parking garage, you must have a clicker. Well I went to workout last night with just my condo key - I think you see where this is going. When returning a shopping cart, the door shut on me and locked me in. I immediately imagined myself spending the night in there. After much pacing, trying to manually open the gate which only resulted in getting nasty black stuff all over my hands and arms (yes, arms), harassing any random person that walked within fifty feet of the gate, I finally got someone's attention who opened the door for me. I've never watched Lost before, but the guy who helped me reminded me of a Spanish and slimmer version of Hurley.Wednesday, May 20
Something Annoying
So to get in and out of my condo's parking garage, you must have a clicker. Well I went to workout last night with just my condo key - I think you see where this is going. When returning a shopping cart, the door shut on me and locked me in. I immediately imagined myself spending the night in there. After much pacing, trying to manually open the gate which only resulted in getting nasty black stuff all over my hands and arms (yes, arms), harassing any random person that walked within fifty feet of the gate, I finally got someone's attention who opened the door for me. I've never watched Lost before, but the guy who helped me reminded me of a Spanish and slimmer version of Hurley.
Labels:
Something...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment