Tuesday, May 12

Likes & Dislikes

Likes:

~Olive and I have a new routine. We go on lunch time walks to keep me from getting sleeping and eating m&ms. Look at the sweet notes she's been leaving her owner:

~So I got my mortgage bill last month and it was substantially higher. They said that it was due to an escrow shortage bla bla bla. Well my dad looked into it for me and it turned out that not only was there no escrow shortage, but they have been taking out way too much taxes since I bought my condo. I now have lower payments and I got a surprise check in the mail!

Dislikes:

~Ate way too much cookie cake this past weekend, and an ice cream brownie sundae. But so far this week I have resisted cake and peanut butter m&ms!

~So I went out with some girls from work Friday night, and a couple of semi-creepy guys sat down at our table. I thought one of the guys looked familiar, and after about 5 minutes of them talking at us I asked him what area of Atlanta he lived in. We figured out that we both live in the same building, and then he said, "Oh, do you live in unit # ___ ?" He knew my exact unit number. Reasons why that's off the charts creepy: 1. I was the one who asked him where he lived 2. He acted shocked when I told him I recognized him from our building and 3. Ew, just ew.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails