~Perfect weather, even though the forecast was isolated thunderstorms everyday.
~As my butt can attest to, lots of bike riding.
~Delic food: Grilled chicken, fruit salad, eggs and bacon, and of course we had to have Mexican - chicken burritos with black beans, rice, cheesy potatoes, grilled veggies, and homemade salsa.
~A spirited game of Cranium - turns out I don't do such a great Bill Cosby impression.
~Frolicking in the surf and walking along the beach.
~Went through a few magazines a day.
~Trader Joe's $3 wine, which we drank straight from the bottle... on the beach... about 10 feet away from a family, so classy.
~Hanging out with friends I haven't seen in almost 8 months.
Matching swimsuits!
A random baby palm tree
Reading and lounging
Words can't even begin to describe how good it felt to be on the beach
Playing in the waves!
1 comment:
I am so glad you came!! And yeah, your Bill Cosby ("Hi Sarah!") was almost as bad as my Joan Rivers impression ("um, I think Im a singer?)Cant wait till June!! :-)
Post a Comment